Taeyeon’s Instagram story
On the November 28 episode of MBN’s “Voice Queen”, contestant Hong Min Ji introduced herself as “a former SM Entertainment trainee from about 17 years ago who almost became a member of Girls’ Generation.”
The next day, Taeyeon posted the following message on her Instagram story:
“In order to debut in the group Girls’ Generation, the eight of us put everything on the line and gave our all from a very long time ago; it is not a group that was hastily put together in one day. While it’s true that efforts were made to put together the best possible members, we spent a long time together before we were first shown to the general public, and the group [Girls’ Generation] is not like a bus station that anyone could just stop by while passing through.
I would appreciate it if people with whom we have no recollection of sweating [and working hard] together—unless the members’ memories are falsely altered—would refrain from surprising and confounding us by using the name Girls’ Generation.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. It’s not like she trained with the actual debut group, she was just trainees ㅋㅋㅋ That’s just her delusion.
2. Anyone who used to be a female trainee of SM claims that they almost became a member of SNSD. This is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. At that time, she was just a trainee. I think she exaggerated this.
4. Taeyeon is right, I’m not a fan, but I’ve seen many former SM trainees claim that they would’ve been in SNSD… It’s really annoying when someone keeps talking about it.
5. “SNSD is not like a bus station that anyone could just stop by while passing through”… I couldn’t imagine how upset and angry Taeyeon was… I love you, Taeyeon.
6. I guess she was just a female trainee of SM for a month or two.
7. Soshi really is a group of girls who have prepared for a long time;;; Why do all former SM trainees claim that they would’ve been in Soshi?
8. To be honest, this is annoying for Taeyeon. Who does she think she is to even be saying that she was almost an SNSD member? Taeyeon is the leader, so she’s sad and angry with thisㅋㅋ
9. This is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are about 100 people who almost became members of SNSD.
10. But why 8 people? What about Jessica?
“Girls’ Generation = not like a bus station” .. Taeyeon was offended by Hong Min Ji’s comments
original post: naver
1. [+2554, -34] If you line up with those who almost debuted in Girls’ Generation(?), It would be from Gangnam Station to Seoul City Hall.
2. [+1785, -71] From a third party’s point of view, it seems that Taeyeon is right.
3. [+1447, -24] Is this great? We don’t even know who Hong Min Ji isㅋㅋ But people started to know her after this… I think Taeyeon got pissed over Hong Min Ji claiming “that’s where I belong”ㅋㅋㅋ I think that’s how she got attention.
4. [+812, -42] Anyone, don’t try to get on board Girls’ Generation’s efforts
5. [+235, -2] When she said “that’s where I belong”, she crossed the line.