Taeyeon updates her Instagram
“I wish to express my deep gratitude to all those who sent me messages of congratulations and comfort on March 9, 2020. Countless people reached out to me, embraced me warmly, and patted me on the back in consolation. I will hold this deep love and warm comfort in my embrace and keep living well. To all those who came to me immediately and to those who sent their sincerity from far away.. I ask for your understanding that I am not able to reach out to each person I am grateful for to thank you.
For both me and my family, March 9 will be a day we can’t forget. My father has been with me from day one when I took my first steps in music at a young age. He would turn the ignition on in the car before I got in, and would always be on the move like that for his daughter. Even now, I am sure he is on the move, one step ahead, for all of us. I believe he is looking down on us from a good place and is watching over us.
Lastly, I want to thank everyone who has done their best and shown their concern for me, and dad! I, Taeyeon, love you so very much.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Why am I crying…? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Taeyeon unnie, let’s find strength, I always support you!
3. Taeyeon fighting!!
4. I hope that only happy, warm and beautiful things will come to Taeyeon in the future.
5. The post is so warm. I think I know how much she loves her father just by looking at her photo and post.
6. I hope Taeyeon will be happier than anyone else………
7. Taeyeon should be happy ㅠㅠㅠ
8. I love Taeyeon, I want to do everything to make you happier
9. Taeyeon fighting!! I always support you!!
10. Be happy