Taeyeon revealed direct messages (DM) and ID of Hater
On the night of May 16th, Taeyeon shared a series of poems on her instagram story.
One netizen sent Taeyeon hate messages.
“B*tch I told you to stop didn’t I? Lol Are you f*cking crazy? Why are you acting all shameful and sh*t? Do you want a guy that bad? So why didn’t you treat him well when he was there. Someone please beat some sense into this girl.”
“Isn’t Instagram a space for you to communicate with your fans? Aren’t you even sorry towards your fans for showing your fcking stupid regret? Are the fans who even like you after this and want to fcking settle down with you just fools? What a f*cking pathetic idiot.”
original post: naver
1.[+1769, -16] She made account public. She is done it. She’s sick and tired of the hater’s swearing.
2. [+792, -47] I hope she is not hurt by such a weird guy. Because so many people love her more than those people.
3. [+682, -22] Taeyeon’s cool!! She doesn’t need to do anything about it.
4. [+388, -13] I know she has gone through a lot. She did a good job.
5. [+123, -1] That person has deleted the account. Please sue commenters like that
6. [+103, -1] I don’t know why the bad guys release their anger on artists. Maybe it’s because there’s a lot of malicious comments on the SM artist because it’s not enough to sue.
7. [+87, -1] That account has been deleted. That’s ugly.
8. [+74, -1] I’m not a fan, but… …but she did well.
9. [+66, -0] Good job!!! Don’t get hurt by strange people!