Taeyeon’s letter at the concert
“I lost a lot of sleep. And all I could breathe out were deep sighs. There wasn’t much else for me to say out loud. My body was tired, my soul was tired. That turned me quiet.
And that got me worried. I voice myself by singing… but what if I can’t even do that anymore? What if I can’t pull together the energy to put my songs out there anymore? I am so tired. I am so exhausted. I just want to cry.
Yet here I am singing and performing for the fans again. Yes, I don’t have much energy left. But this breathes life back into me. This is how I rise from the bottom again. My beloved staff and fans. My people who are here with me…
Your presence here with me tonight means everything to me. Today, all I wanted to do was sing for you and sing for me. Thank you so much for staying through all of that. From Taeyeon.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ Taeyeon-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Taeyeon-ah, please keep singing for a long time~
3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taeyeon-ah, please keep singing for us and don’t go anywhere. Please keep that promise. And I’ll listen for as long as you sing
4. No…. Why am I crying…ㅠㅠ
5. Being an idol in Korea must be so exhausting ㅠㅠㅠ… I’m not even her fan but this breaks my heart
6. Taeyeon-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please stay by our side for as long as you can.. ㅠㅠ
7. Gosh, I really want her to keep singing as long as possible. Seriously…
8. Taeyeonnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. I’m cryingㅠㅠ I hope everyone will be happy this year
10. Taeyeon-ah, let’s find strength, and be happy!!