Tax authorities conduct a special irregular tax investigation into SM
SM Entertainment, one of Korea’s largest entertainment agencies, has recently been confirmed to have undergone an irregular tax investigation by the tax authorities.
According to related industries on the 4th, the Seoul Regional Tax Office recently conducted a tax investigation against SM Entertainment and SM’s general producer Lee Soo Man.
This tax investigation is known to be an irregular tax investigation and a so-called special tax investigation following the discovery of suspicions of tax evasion. Tax authorities are said to have detected the leak of corporate funds in the transaction between the executive producer and the corporation.
On the other hand, SM Entertainment said on the same day, “We received regular tax audits for the first time in six years since September last year. We have been working hard and are waiting for the results.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. I wish SM would be ruined before they hand it all over to Chinaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. There’s no reason for a tax check unless they discover suspicions of tax evasion..
3. Lee Soo Man, wake up ㅜㅜ
4. There were a lot of kids who didn’t read the article even though the investigation was over.. SM is just waiting for the results
5. But SM is always in deficitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. Like Planning is Lee Soo Man’s company, right?? I’ve heard of it before, but nothing seems to be resolved
7. Tax evasion is the worst, let’s punish SM if they evade taxes
8. It seems that SM has spent a lot of money on Like Planning
9. SM is going downhill
10. SM is getting worse and worse