The agency participating in ‘Produce’ season 1, Using over 100,000 accounts -> Suspected of manipulating votes
An agency “A,” is being accused of collecting over 100,000 accounts to vote in the first season of “Produce 101.”
According to sources who previously worked at “A,” an executive of the agency gathered office employees, managers, and trainees in March 2016 and handed out documents with over 100,000 usernames and passwords for online voting. The agency reportedly used borrowed-name accounts and installed computer programs to make IP tracking difficult.
They were told to focus on voting for two of the trainees, with office employees voting during the day and managers and trainees voting during the night. Former trainee “B” said, “We were not allowed to go home until we completed our assigned number of votes. We voted everyday from 12 a.m. to 7 a.m.” The trainee added, “The executive who instructed the voting forced us by saying, ‘You will receive this benefit next season.'”
Each person was assigned about 1,400 accounts per day to vote with. Former trainee “C” shared, “The executive just handed out tens of thousands at first, but maybe they thought it was not enough because they brought more IDs a few days later, adding up to over 100,000.”
“C” said that when trainees spoke out against the situation, their cell phones were confiscated, and they were locked up in the office.
One of the agency’s three trainees who participated in the first season of “Produce 101” was reportedly chosen for the final lineup.
In response to the reports, “A” commented, “That did not happen.”
original post: naver
1. [+394, -35] I’m most curious about Wanna One.
2. [+223, -19] Obviously the ‘Produce’ series has a problem ㅋㅋㅋ How can they continue the next season? ㅋㅋㅋ Not only season 1, we need to investigate season 2ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+78, -9] The article says that 3 trainees were sent out and one trainee was selected. It’s one of the two agencies. M. or S.
4. [+70, -8] At that time, it was easy to create an ID and people voted countless timesㅋㅋ
5. [+46, -10] Where is that agency???
6. [+42, -9] I.O.I’s reunion is totally over