‘Burning Sun’ Seungri, abolishing the arrest warrant
The arrest warrants for Seungri and Yoo Inseok has been rejected by The Seoul Central District Court.
1.[+6895, -64] Is this country?
2. [+4521, -38] Is this country? I’m so speechless. Who is the one behind him?
3. [+3891, -34] He was just a member of YG and he was part of the Big Bang. But why does he have such power?
4. [+2395, -72] That’s what you’re talking about, bastards
5. [+906, -6] We should remember that Shin Jong-yeol, chief judge of the Seoul Central District Court who rejected the winning warrant.
6. [+800, -6] What a rejection; what a rejection! Somehow it took more than 10 hours for a warrant! The other celebrities didn’t investigate several times and arrested one or two suspects immediately for destroying evidence and fleeing the scene.
7. [+725, -6] What evidence is needed? Ridiculous. It’s rotting. It’s fast to the ground.
8. [+671, -4] I can’t believe it’s true. It’s all-time.
9. [+533, -2] It seems that the person behind Seungri is amazing.
10. [+461, -3] The judge is responsible for the national trial. That is not stealing a few won and getting caught, that matters like prostitution, drugs, minors, etc. If you reject it, it is a matter of national law.