Changing the chin line according to male idols growth process (BTS)
Match 4 images to see the change of the jaw line
Above picture: BTS Jungkook (17 years old / 22 years old)
Below picture: BTS V (19 years old / 24 years old)
Chin becomes angled
Almost chin is not angled
The chin is perfectly aligned
For BTS, they debuted when they were young. So we see change in their chin line.
+ Jungkook has a bigger face than before
on the left is Jimin, on the right is Jungkook
However, Jungkook still likes to play with his brother.
original post: theqoo
1.V is the really good combination of all the best faces I’ve ever seen
2. I have feeling that their faces are too small, so it’s hard for them to take care of it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
3. When they were young, they were so cute.
4. It is the best combination of faces.
5. Both are better now.
6. Both are very handsome. When they debuted, they were just kids.
7. I was really surprised by the photos in the past. They grew up good.
8. The front jaw is short and the side jaw is very good.
9. They grow up very well. How did they do that?
10. It’s great to have two faces like this in BTS
11. The chin line on both sides is the same. How can they be so great?
12. It is interesting to see that Jungkook’s maturing process debut at 17 years old.