I fell in love with 7 men in their 20s, and I’m a ‘Army’ 40 year old.
“The time needed to love a person is only 3 seconds. Although it was late, but I fell in love with the BTS boys.”
The article is sharing of a ‘Army’ 40-year-old who loves BTS by music, meaningful lyrics, great performances, good personality and good looks and more.
original post: naver
1.[+514, -5] I don’t think BTS is an idol we thought of when talking about idols. It’s totally different from the songs, the performances, the way the members think. It’s BTS’ charm to be able to empathize with and love all ages.
2. [+362, -2] I agree. I met BTS at the age of 50. I have never liked all the famous singers of my time. How did you fall into this? I used to be depressed .. When I thought about Love Myself .. I think I understood more about the content of the Answer. Me, today, tomorrow. I had the power to move forward.
3. [+232, -1] I’m Army in my late 30s, and I feel happy. Hah!
4. [+194, -2] I’m 41 years old too. I am very happy to be a fan of BTS. They think that people who like idols will be all children, but except me. Hah!
5. [+143, -2] You feel the same way as me~ I fully sympathize with that.
6. [+60, -0] In my late 20s, I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and when I was on the floor, I met BTS. They were my hope, my light, my comfort and my strength to live. I’ve been fighting for seven years now. BTS is a lifesaver.
7. [+40, -2] Even before that, I hated songs that were only about love. Hip-hop was more explicit about sex.There was a song that I liked the melody but couldn’t hear because the lyrics were dirty. That’s how important the lyrics are! Even in the U.S., where the lyrics are full of meaningful lyrics, how tired they are of interpreting BTS lyrics, enthusiastic and studying them even harder than we are we.
8. [+35, -0] It was a special DNA return the first time I knew BTS. I started looking for videos to communicate with the kids. I even ended up as an ARMY at the age of 50. How comfortable did they feel when they were having difficulty at work. Every day, I am very happy and happy with the news of BTS. They have overcome difficulties, but they are still in 20s. ^^ These days, I live young and actively thanks to BTS. They are my young friends, but I always appreciate them. Honestly, these are just numbers, but I’m still much younger! BTS, fight! See you forever!
9. [+34, -0] I know BTS when I’m having a hard time. For me, it’s not an idol, it’s a medicine that makes me healthy, it’s nutritious and healing. My dream is to come to the concert once.
10. [+34, -0] Yeah, I’m weird too. A lyric with a strong sense of hearing that accentuates every word. Composition… and above all, the true selves look noble… after Seo Taiji, this is the first time I’ve felt like… I hope every day these days that their steps are filled with blessings, and I love them more without exit, who have allowed me to feel this way again.