The current situation in Saudi Arabiaㄷㄷㄷ
Capital landscape of Saudi Arabia
Light up purple all over the city to celebrate BTS’s concert
May this year
Other cities have been doing the same thing since the Empire State Building in New York welcomed BTS’s concert with purple lights.
Stade de France stadium
“Don’t lose your smile. BTS is in PARIS”
Redhorse Osaka Wheel
King Fahd International Stadium
All 68,000 seats have been sold out…ㄷㄷ
This place is supposed to be closed for women until two years ago.
This is the biggest event of foreign celebrities in Saudi Arabia.
The first singer sold out tickets for the concert at King Fahd
The Dubai Stars project has revealed that BTS will be honoured with a spot on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard
Different fields such as music, cinema, sports,
Most are famous in the Middle East, and celebrities from elsewhere like soccer players Messi and BTS
original post: theqoo
1. Daebak … I’m so proud of BTS
2. I was really worried about Bangtan’s concert in the Middle East … But Middle Eastern fans are amazing
3. This is crazy .. I can’t believe it because it’s so unrealistic
4. They sold out 68,000 seats in Saudi Arabia???????????? Super awesome
5. In fact, it’s not about 68,000 seats, but about 40,000 to 50,000 seats. You know that the maximum capacity is 68,000 seats.
6. Wow … Bangtan really has a lot of fans in Saudi Arabia
7. Bangtan is definitely the group that represents Korea! They are really amazing
8. Bangtan is the pride of Korea
9. Oh, Bangtan is really a global superstar
10. Bangtan is really awesome …
11. I’m proud that the world is looking at Korean singers in this wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really proud of Bangtan