The director of Avex Entertainment believes that if an artist like BTS was born in Japan, J-POP can conquer overseas markets
If an artist like BTS is born in Japan and opens the door to overseas markets, the overseas activities of Japanese artists will also become exciting.
original post: theqoo
1. I think he’s right, but since the Japanese music market is large, Japanese artists are only focusing on the domestic music market
2. Maybeㅋㅋ But BTS is the only one ㅋㅋ
3. Do you think that one day BTS suddenly fell from the sky?
4. No… And there are no singers like BTS from your country
5. That way, if I were born into a wealthy family, I could be rich..
6. He’s right, but right now, there is no singer like BTS in Korea ㅋㅋㅋ There is only one BTS…
7. If you look at BTS, you will know why they are so successful, and how difficult it is to debut a group like BTS again
8. Now, only BTS is popular in the West. K-pop itself is still not as popular in the West. I mean it’s called BTS-pop, not K-pop
9. But in Korea there will be no such group in the next generation after BTS
10. I think it will be very difficult with the Japanese idol system