“Success story worth 8 million dollars,” the famous American magazine about BTS
The famous American magazine ‘Seventeen’ estimates assets of BTS members.
Jungkook, RM, Jimin and V all have net assets worth 8 million dollars each.
Suga also earned 8 million dollars. Suga is known to have a large copyright income because there are about 70 songs registered at the Korean Music Copyright Association.
Jin, who recently bought a luxury apartment worth 2.3 billion won, also has a net worth of 8 million dollars. The largest asset is J-Hope, estimated to have a net asset value of $ 12 million (about 14.3 billion won). J-Hope has been a huge success with the recent solo song.
original post: naver
1.[+225, -2] As a singer of our country, they are great figures who have a wide impact on the world. They deserve praise, even if they don’t praise them.
2. [+130, -1] As expected
3. [+106, -3] Suga worked so hard. I’m so happy. It’s not even my money.
4. [+84, -0] I want them to be a long-lasting group.
5. [+39, -0] That’s great, BTS.
6. [+24, -0] After this year, I hope it will be about 20 billion won per person in net worth. It’s the best world class, and it’s small compared to American artists.
7. [+13, -0] I hope you’ll be as great a group as the Beatles. I’ll always support you.
8. [+12, -0] They make a lot of money, but not so much as the world famous artists, let’s make more money. BTS!!!
9. [+12, -0] Isn’t that a natural result because they’ve worked really hard?
10. [+11, -0] A really nice young Korean. They’re making a lot of foreign currency. BTS’s talent