The harsh schedules of idols these days
original post: theqoo
1. The schedule is harsh but they make a lot of money
2. Their schedules are tight because they’re popular idols, but some idols don’t even have any schedules to work with.
3. About 50 groups debut each year, of which only about 2 ~ 3 groups can keep releasing new albums…
4. There are so many idols who can’t make money.
5. But they don’t work all year, they just work like that in their activities. There is a rest period after the activity, so it’s the same…
6. Staffs also work on that schedule and can’t make a lot of money, especially stylists and managers.
7. If you think about the money in their bank accounts, the managers and staffs who work with celebrities will be pitiful…
8. I envy all idols who make a lot of money
9. I can see why celebrities are depressed … They even get a lot of malicious comments even when they do nothing wrong.
10. The dance practice usually ends after 1-2 am. Can you do that?
11. They’re tired of digesting their schedule, but they always have to smile and consider their actions. I can’t do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. Not every idol makes a lot of money, it’s only for famous idols
13. They’re making more money than the general public, so if they have a tight schedule, it proves they’re famous. There are many people in their 20s who are working harder than that to make money;;; Should you be worried about celebrities?