The idol company + producing is more important VS Members are more important
This is the issue that always receives debate between idol fans, experts
1. The idol company + producing is more important
No matter how talented idols are, it’s important to meet a large-scale planning company or a good production company.
2. Members are more important
The idols who can produce are a kind of charm that makes you stand out, but the most important thing is how many talented idols in the company. No matter how bad the producing is, the groups still have the star factor enough to push them far
What do you guys think?
original post: theqoo
1. 111111, No matter how good members are, if they debut in small companies, it’s hard for them to succeed
2. 1, There are many kids who can’t be popular even though they are talented idols
3. Without 1, 2 would just be buried…………….
4. 11, You can look at Produce, there are many talented idols in small and medium companies
5. 1 is more important when the group just debuted, but then 2 is more important
6. Both are important
7. I don’t know, but it seems like there are so many talented idols among the idols we don’t know yet..
8. 111, This is the story of whether the script is more important or the cast is more important.. For me, the script is more important
9. To be popular, you must have 1, and to be more popular, you must have 2 too
10. 2 for meㅋㅋㅋ No matter how good the company is, if the idols are not good, I will not care about them