‘The Law of the Jungle’ in Thailand, Lee Yeol-eum charged for catching endangered giant clams … up to 5 years in prison
original post: naver
1.[+944, -78] What’s wrong with her so? Production team. Does she not know it’s a giant clam? And if she doesn’t know it’s an endangered species, does the production team know?
2. [+580, -11] Local guides and crew made a mistake. Why does this happen to her?
3. [+373, -5] Television stations should be responsible and abolish the show.
4. [+248, -4] How could this be her fault? It’s the production crew who didn’t recognize it and didn’t tell the cast.
5. [+207, -9] She cann’t film herself alone and she cann’t go alone. It was the fault of the production team.
6. [+38, -0] You should notify her before you allow her to catch. And what did the production team do? It is a national park. You should recognize it. It is the fault of the responsible person and the crew.
7. [+33, -0] I know the show will be in trouble one day. Why do you go to another country and eat everything?
8. [+32, -0] This is a mistake by the production team, which is obvious to everyone. Is there a local guide with her? If she asks for a local guide, she can’t do this. Change this really irresponsible production team.
9. [+24, -1] The production team should hire a lawyer for her and pay the fine. It is a program that ruins a person’s life.
10. [+22, -0] What’s wrong with her? If responsible, the production team should be responsible.