The original Japanese composer who composed the song that is in a controversy with BTS’ Butter released a statement
He wrote in his blog, “This is the first update in a long time but I was surprised today! A long time ago, I wrote music for a game called ‘Monster In My Pocket.’I knew of BTS but I didn’t know this song. So when I compared the two, I did think they were certainly similar. However, I think that the similar melodies were just a coincidence” and denied that he had accused the group of copying the melody to the song.
He continued to write, “It was written that I said it sounds nearly identitcal and ‘it is beyond sampling,’ but I never said such a thing. But I wonder who on earth said that, lol.”
original post: theqoo
1. I think there are a lot of kids who feel regret because it’s not plagiarism
2. Let’s go to the Grammys!!!!
3. If it’s plagiarism, half of the songs in the world are plagiarized
4. Big Hit should sue the person who created the controversy
5. I’m not a fan of BTS, but if the original author says it’s a coincidence, just ignore it
6. I hope BTS gets better
7. What are the kids who say it is plagiarism doing?
8. HYBE’s lawyers are busy again
9. I guess I’m not the only one laughing after hearing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The original author must have laughedㅋㅋㅋ
10. I hope that all trolls get suedㅋㅋㅋ