The reason why people wants SuperM to change their name before debuting in the U.S
SuperM is sperm in English?
Reaction of British fans …
original post: theqoo
1. I thought about Superman
2. Do you want to change your name now?
3. They named the group in English and foreigners misunderstood their name. They made a mistake when they tried to put S and M in their names.
3. In fact, the first time I saw the name of a group is sperm? Do you think it’s crazy?
4. Please change your group name.
5. What is SM doing? They should consider foreign nuances before naming.
6. They plan to promote in the US, but they don’t know it when they name the group SuperM in Korean.
7. It’s like Super Mart?
8. Nobody in SM can speak English …?
9. Wow … this is really serious … they should change the group name
10. I don’t understand SM, many people have studied abroad in English-speaking countries. How did they not catch this?
11. No one checked that? What the hell is that company doing?
12. Isn’t that a deliberate name? Did you get the initial attention with humor for a moment?