The reason why Soribada excludes EXO from the Bonsang Award
“Hello this is Soribada.
We have chosen our nominee list through our internal standards and regulations and in the case of EXO, they had some issues with a member leaving the group during our nominee selection period (2019.08.01~2020.04.30) so unfortunately they have been excluded from the list.
But Chen didn’t leave the group
The rules for selecting a nominee has nothing about being excluded for a member leaving the group
“Rules for selecting a nominee: Artist who has released an album in the allotted time period, album release country to be ‘South Korea’, and Album type to be official/ EP/ Single/ OST.”
original post: theqoo
1. What? What does this have to do with a member leaving the group? I think it’s crazy to hold the awards ceremony this wayㅋㅋㅋ
2. This is ridiculous
3. The Soribada is an awards ceremony without any basic principles
4. There are so many awards ceremonies these days, I hate Soribada and AAA
5. …???? What are they talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chen hasn’t left EXO yet, so there’s no reason to exclude EXO from the Bonsang Awardㅋㅋㅋ
6. We don’t need to win the Bonsang Award, but please Chen leave EXO..
7. Even when Chen left the group, there’s no reason to exclude EXO from the Bonsang Award…
8. It’s so funny that their reasoning is so ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. Huh ??????? Is that the reason?????
10. What is that bullsh*t?