The reason why TXT’s Yeonjun is being called ‘Big Hit’s Legendary Trainee’
TXT’s Yeonjun (1999)
He has always ranked first for monthly dance, vocal, and rap categories during his time as a trainee ( His trainee period is 4 years since 2015).
Members revealed that he has always ranked first, even if it was two people ranking first, but never second place.
This is a clip of him dancing during his trainee days
This is a behind-the-scenes clip of his underwater choreography scene. The left video shows the actual video and the right shows the making of how it was filmed. He danced lying on the floor while it was filmed upside down.
He dancing to BTS’ “Dope” and “Boy in Luv” on Idol Room.
He dancing to idol songs on We K-Pop.
‘Bad guy’ dance punishment
“Cat & Dog” Rap part
Idol Room rapping
He singing ’20cm’ live during a mini fan meeting
We K-Pop ’20cm’ Live Cut
He singing ‘Run Away’ live during a mini fan meeting
We K-Pop ‘Angel 2 U’ Live
In addition, Yeonjun is not only good at singing, dancing and rapping, but the most surprising thing is English.
Yeonjun lived in the States for about two years during elementary school so his English is pretty good.
Yeonjun playing the piano
Huening Kai imitating Yeonjun
original post: theqoo
1. He looks like V
2. I can’t believe that the person who was born in 1999 is the eldest…..
3. He’s good at singing, rapping and dancing, but above all his face is really my hobbyㅋㅋㄱㅋ
4. The eldest brothers of Big Hit are so f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. I watched Yeonjun’s ‘Run Away’ fancam and started to like TXT’s songs
6. I’ve watched that concept trailer hundreds of timesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really amazing!!!!!!
7. Wow he’s good at singing, rapping and dancing. He’s so perfect…. But the most surprising thing is because he speaks English wellㅋㅋㅋ When I was in school, I looked like I slept a lot during English lessonsㅋㅋ
8. As if he was born to be an idol
9. Bangtan Jungkook is Big Hit’s Legendary Trainee too
10. Seriously, Yeonjun is good at everything
11. Yeonjun is really good at everything and he’s very talented. He’s good at dancing, singing, rapping, wordplay, English and he can play the piano.