Out of all songs that Park Jinyoung wrote for Twice, this one could’ve been a big hit if they released it as title song
This was their Japanese title song, it received really good responses
So they made a Korean version and added it as their side-track to their album
Of course, they hit big with Yes or Yes
but I think they could’ve also hit big if they released the Korean ver. of BDZ as their title song
It’s really good, it’s addictive..
original post: instiz
1.Oh.. I think I need to check it out now..
2. I love Candy Boy too..ㅠㅠ I don’t usually listen to side-tracks, but this one is really great..
3. I agree.. The song sounds really great!!
4. Like a Bulldozer~~
5. Oh, I’m gonna check it out.. I have only heard of the highlight part..
6. I know right, this song is really addictive..
7. I really love this song..
8. BDZ is my favorite side-track in Yes Or Yes album..ㅠㅠ It sounds really amazing..
9. For me, it’s Chillaxㅠㅠ It gives off summer vibes..ㅠㅠ
10. The Japanese version is so much better than the Korean version..ㅠㅠ
11. Candy Pop.. It’s the sweetest song you will ever listen to..
12. I agree.. I remember putting the Japanese version on repeat, and when the Korean version came out.. I do exactly the same thing..
13. Me too..ㅠㅠ I personally think it’s so much better than the actual title song..
14. I happened to listen to this song accidentally, but I ended up loving it..
15. I really like Sana’s part in the Korean version one..