If I were an idol I would have opened a retirement press conference with tears
Fans threw anything onto the stage
Throw dolls at the idol’s body, especially the face.
In addition to dolls, they often throw slogans on the stage
Fans threw their phones and bottles of water onto the stage
Foreign concert stage
original post: theqoo
1. It’s a long-standing culture of foreign fans, so they often throw a lot of underwear on stage.
2. Too dangerous… Are foreign fans crazy?
3. Are they crazy? They have no basic knowledge, no common sense, no courtesy.
4. They are like the monkeys in a zoo, what … I really hate it.
5. If they threw anything sharp or heavy, the idols could get hurt.
6. I understand what is happening with dolls. But throwing water bottles or phones? Are they insane?
7. Southeast Asian fans are the worstㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They can’t control themselves
8. Fans of my bias throw their underwear at concerts in America.
9. Every time I see something like this, I have prejudice against Southeast Asian fans.
10. Why do they throw water bottles or phones? Are they crazy?