This is the wrong gif of BTS Jungkook that’s being circulated in communities
People were claiming that Jungkook was mocking Han Ye Seul for having a nose piercing, but if you watched the video, in the first part, he’s saying “She has a nose piercing” and was very intrigued by it, but he absolutely meant no disrespect.
If you look at his mouth, he’s saying “Oh it must’ve hurt”
original post: pann
1. [+419, -4] I seriously pity him. People are ruining each other because they’re in a place where they can’t be seen as if it’s nothing big, I hope those people will receive the same treatment.
2. [+383, -4] Looks like there are kids who want to go to the police station at the beginning of the year
3. [+371, -5] Only Korea treats Bangtan like thisㅋㅋ They create some facts without proofs and spread it everywhere Twitter, while journalists would pull those rumors from male idol communities.
4. [+208, -1] I’m not even a Bangtan fan and I think he was just fidgeting his nose;;;;; I don’t understand why people still drag him even after 2 days? Just focus on loving your bias, I can’t understand why you’re trying to ruin other idols.
5. [+186, -4] Those who want to wear a crown, must bear its weight… The standard seems too high for Bangtan. I feel bad for them.
6. [+53, -1] Do journalists who write articles about malicious rumors should be punished? They’re really doing everything for money.
7. [+45, -0] That’s why I feel so sorry for the idols. In just 3 seconds, a lot of people analyze each of their gestures.. If I were an idol I would have depression.