Billboard’s article mentions SuperM + Tips and tricks written by SM
“A total of 60 merchandise/album bundles available to purchase through their official web stores, a concert ticket/album sale redemption offer with their upcoming arena tour and eight different CD variants of the album (seven with a different cover for each member, along with a group edition). The act also staged a week-long pop-up shop in Los Angeles during street week, where fans could buy the CD (as well as oodles of individual merch items)” – Billboard
Tickets for 2nd floor seats are 5 times cheaper
VIP seats are $200-$300
If you look at the screenshot above, the blue is still available for purchase. You can see that tickets are not sold out.
But instead of selling out, if the tour package continues to apply until February. It looks like it will help their rankings on Billboard 200 chart
The price of the ticket is 5-60,000 won on the second floor
Perhaps the fans can be considered big beneficiaries.
Regardless of the shipping address, It will count toward Billboard chart
Ask fans to buy the album before the end date
It was funny to send a text.
Automatic reply message
original post: theqoo
1. 8 different CD variants of the album? Wow, nothing more to say
2. Why don’t they go up step by step?…
3. This is ugly.
4. Why did they do that? …. They ruined all the efforts of other Kpop groups in the US. They make the achievements of other Kpop groups in the US look so pathetic
5. Well … I just want Taemin to get rid of it
6. It’s serious. Billboard needs to change their scoring method …. I didn’t even know it was embarrassing like that
7. SM is trying to take the ugliest company title from YG
8. They give up profits to get records … Are they obsessed with the success of other groups in the US?
9. These fans don’t need to buy separate albums, they can buy tickets and merchandise, and then they get the albumsㅋㅋㅋ It seems the albums is really worthlessㅋㅋㅋ
10. It’s really ugly. What the hell are they doing?
11. Other groups tried to improve the image of K-pop in the US, but it was all ruined by SM..
12. Don’t compare SuperM with Bangtan … I feel bad for Bangtan and their fans who have worked hard
13. SM “Because I’m so jealous of Bangtan, I bought the #1 Billboard with money”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. I like SM singers, so I’m more ashamed and ashamed …