Oricon + Gaon, Top 11 Album sales of idol groups in 2018
11. Monsta X – 10B won + @
10. GOT7 – 10.9B won + @
They are not on Oricon’s sales chart so their sales are expected to be higher than about 1B
9. NCT – 12.7B won + @
NCT 127, DREAM, U, 2018, and all subunits combined
8. Seventeen – 19.6B won + @
7. BIG BANG – 20.6B won
Seungri solo, GD solo, and all BIG BANG sales combined
6. SHINee – 23.3B won + @
Jonghyun solo, Key solo, Onew solo, Taemin solo, and SHINee
5. Wanna One – 24.8B won + @
4. TVXQ – 27.5B won + @
3. EXO – 41.9B won + @
EXO + Chen, Baekyun, Xiumin
2. TWICE – 54.7B won + @
1. BTS – 120B won + @
original post: theqoo
1.I don’t know Seventeen so popular.
2. Every time I see this, I think Wanna One is a real waste
3. Wow, great … TWICE is girl group alone on this list …
4. Wow! It’s amazing how TWICE is the only girl group, but more surprising is TWICE in 2nd place even when the boy band and girl group are together.
5. Look at BTS, really awesome
6. Pop star BTS ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
7. Wanna One won 5th place in 1 year 6 months.
8. ???????? That’s what they rank as album sales ??? A real mess. There is a price difference depending on whether it is mini album or normal album even in the same group.
9. I was expecting BTS, but I thought it was too high for my expectations.
10. All are great, but BTS is … Wow, TWICE is in 2nd place