Yunho tried to flee from the police after drinking with the female staff at an illegal adult entertainment bar
TVXQ’s Yunho is reported to have fled from police after getting caught at an illegal adult entertainment business.
According to reports, Yunho tried to run away from police officers after getting caught violating social distancing rules, which he personally apologized for. MBC is now reporting he drank past curfew at an illegally run adult entertainment business.
MBC’s ‘News Desk’ stated Yunho was 1 of at least 5 people drinking at the adult entertainment business after 10PM KST, the curfew for restaurants and bars in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. When police were called to the building in Cheongdamdong after 10PM KST, a physical fight occurred between police officers and Yunho’s acquaintances, who are believed to have been stalling on Yunho’s behalf. His acquaintances could be charged with obstruction of justice.
Though the business was registered with the city of Gangnam as a general restaurant, it’s reported it was actually an illegally operated adult entertainment business. Yunho was drinking with 3 acquaintances and one of the business’ female employees until midnight. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Wow… What a shock
2. Wow, too disgusting…
3. I’m not a fan but I’m shocked
4. Well, the way he builds his image is terrifying..
5. I realized that we should not believe in images of celebritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo-God (Yoo Jae Suk) is the only one I can trust
6. Daebak, it’s the most shocking ever..
7. I feel betrayed
8. Crazy, please retire…
9. Wow….. That’s why I never believe in images of celebrities…
10. I’m not a fan, but I feel betrayed