What do you think about pressuring fans to stream like TWICE is doing?
Jeongyeon, “Did you guys stream or not?!”
“They said there are 55K viewers… so there should be 55K streams…”
They instructing how to stream
original post: pann
1. [+423, -33] I think I’ll stop liking them
2. [+314, -23] Do they not trust fans? Just let your fans take care of it
3. [+299, -27] So unlikeable;;;
4. [+150, -3] I can understand if they accidentally do it a few times but I don’t like the way they intentionally do it.
5. [+140, -1] The point of music is to listen to it but they just seem like they want to chart higher.
6. [+97, -6] If they were my bias, I would leave the fandom.
7. [+81, -0] If their songs are good, they would chart high even without fans streaming.
8. [+73, -1] Don’t pressure fans to stream,,,, Why don’t they do it themselves with their managers?,,,
9. [+68, -1] I feel like I’m being treated like an ATM, so I’ll leave the fandom.