“I’m scared, I was so scared” … TWICE Sana shed tears when referring to controversy
Sana said: “There are many things I want to tell ONCE these days.”
“I’m a person who has a lot of thoughts, but recently I have more thoughts. At first, I didn’t know that I was loved by so many people. Now, I know it, I know I have to be responsible for myself and for those who love me.”
“Because of ONCEs always protecting me , I want to be a stronger person to protect them instead”
original post: naver
1.[+198, -47] She was offended, but she blamed herself rather than blame those who cursed….
2. [+67, -3] There’s no end between Once and TWICE. They’ll be there for the rest of their lives, and they’ll be there to cheer for you, and they’ll love you. I love you all 9 TWICE member.
3. [+57, -2] Sana, fighting. ONCE is protecting you!!
4. [+64, -12] Sana didn’t do anything wrong. Don’t think so.
5. [+20, -1] Korean girls have used the same tactics against Sana as they did with ‘shitao miu’, who was most popular with men during the Produce 48. A really serious problem. Korean women desperately need a strong legal punishment for the indiscriminate statements they made with Japanese women on SNS.
6. [+16, -1] Sana, don’t get me wrong because all the reporters writing stories are Korean women and all the curses on Instagram are Korean women. Sana is a Japanese woman and she’s so beautiful that ugly Korean girls are jealous. Sana, you have to be strong. Keep writing more comments in Japanese on official Instagram. From now on, I will call Sana a treasure. Sana, fighting!
7. [+12, -1] Sana, don’t cry.
8. [+9, -1] Everyone knows it’s not wrong. I feel that she’s a better person after I see how Sana feels. Fighting