TWICE to aim internationally through new partnership with Republic Records
According to a report from Billboard, JYP Entertainment and Republic Records have entered into a new strategic partnership. Of all JYP’s artists, TWICE is described as the first artist up to be powered by the partnership.
Republic Records is one of the largest labels in the United States and it was the highest-ranking label on Billboard’s 2019 year-end charts. It houses big name artists including Ariana Grande, Drake, Jonas Brothers, Post Malone, and Taylor Swift.
Billboard quotes JYP CEO Jimmy Jeong as saying that the strategic alliance is designed with their hope to “present the next level of K-pop to fans all around the world.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+79, -5] As expected, I’m so proud of them
2. [+57, -2] I’m proud!!!! TWICE is the best!!!!!!
3. [+52, -1] Wow, that’s great!! That’s cool.
4. [+47, -1] TWICE is love… Do everything you want..
5. [+41, -1] I’m so proud of them!!!!
6. [+14, -1] There will be good results!! TWICE, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. [+9, -0] I look forward to TWICE’s new song!!!!
8. [+9, -0] TWICE fighting!!!
9. [+8, -0] I hope TWICE gets better and betterㅎㅎ
10. [+9, -2] It’s really cool to go through the process of Korea, Japan, and the US step by step. TWICE, let’s do better.
11. [+3, -0] I think TWICE’s bright energy that gives us happiness will work anywhere. Fighting!