TWICE performed live at the TWICELIGHTS Seoul yesterday
original post: theqoo
1.LIVE is a little annoying … I heard a beep .. Jihyo met a bit difficult.
2. They really can’t sing live. They don’t even dance.
3. They can’t sing live ???? It’s worse than I thought.
4. Singing live is not bad, but it is vague to call it a ballad in a situation like this .. like Ballad doesn’t have time to practice.
5. It was quite shocking ….. They were debuted for a long time, but they were not well trained in vocals.
6. The stage is beautiful.
7. It’s okay.
8. Sounds strange right?
9. They can’t sing a ballad. Can they sing a song with the choreography? Isn’t the song with choreography more difficult because it has to move?
10. I heard that yesterday’s sound was very bad.
11. The first video is too bad …
12. It seems that this is an image maturity without musical maturity.
13. Hull … How do they make dome tours with this skill?
14. If you watch these videos, you may feel that the live version is a bit bad, but the first video is the last song of the concert … there were many dance songs before … I guess because they were so tired near the end of the concert.
15. Sana is better than I thought
16. Is GOT7 good at singing live? I have seen them before, but that is the same company, right?
17. Dance Live is not 100% live but it sounds good because it is attracted by choreography. But for Ballad live, it will be worse than that. I think that is why skills are important.