TWICE’s Jeongyeon “After listening to ‘Alcohol-Free’, I thought I was the only member who didn’t like it”
On the June 14th episode of SBS PowerFM’s radio program ‘Choi Hwa Jeong’s Power Time’, TWICE members Jihyo, Dahyun, Mina, and Jeongyeon made appearances as guests. During the episode, the idol members shared the behind-the-scenes of producing “Alcohol-Free”.
Jihyo shared, “When the song was first revealed, the label representatives didn’t think it would go well with the group TWICE. But most of the members really liked the song.”
Jeongyeon then added, “I was the only one who didn’t like the song that much. This one was my least favorite song for our comeback out of all our comebacks. The title had alcohol in it, and I didn’t think the song reminds me of TWICE”. cr
original post: theqoo
1. If you think about this song being sung by singers other than TWICE, you’ll find the answer
2. The song is good and it’s easy to listen to, but it doesn’t seem to have any impact…
3. The song isn’t very good, but it looks like TWICE saved it well
4. Jeongyeon-ah, I think so too
5. The first time I listened to it, I had the same impression as Jeongyeon, but the more I listen to it, the better it gets, and now I really like it
6. I like it the most among TWICE songs!!
7. I agree with Jeongyeon
8. I agree with Jeongyeon.. It’s not a bad song but because I was expecting a hot summer song like ‘Dance The Night Away’
9. I heard that there are singers who cried because they didn’t like the song
10. I like this songㅋㅋㅋㅋ