Two of Chungha’s staff members test positive for coronavirus
“Hello. This is MNH Entertainment.
Our artist Chungha returned home from a scheduled activity in Italy on February 24. One of the staff members who accompanied her showed signs of fever and tested positive for COVID-19.
We immediately made Chungha and all accompanying personnel go into self-isolation and had them tested. One more staff member tested positive for the virus, and we are taking the appropriate action for it.
All the other staff members tested negative, and Chungha also tested negative on March 1.
Based on the results of the test, they will go into self-isolation as requested by Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
For the sake of safety, all scheduled activities have been canceled for the time being, and we will continue to take the best possible measures and deal with [the virus] faithfully.
We thank everyone working hard to combat the virus, and we will do our best to protect our safety and health from COVID-19.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+4307, -176] I hope you’ll be more careful in this situation. All Koreans limit their activities, but celebrities are no exception.
2. [+3196, -1892] The Minister of Health and Welfare isn’t wrong.. Korean people are catching it from those coming from abroad.
3. [+1038, -22] They need to be in quarantine for at least 14 days.
4. [+684, -23] I hope Chungha and all the staff are ok.
5. [+120, -3] She seems to be so close to her manager.. I hope she’s ok
6. [+124, -23] If you get corona, are you a traitor? Did she commit a crime?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What’s with the witch hunt?
7. [+94, -1] With the current situation, I think they should stop broadcasting altogether. There are 100 people in the staff.
8. [+133, -56] What a relief~~
9. [+80, -5] I’m sure there were a lot of people infected that attended Milan Fashion Week. They should’ve cancelled it. There were many cancelled international events at the time.