BTS dongsaeng TXT wins #1 on ‘The Show’ 8 days into debut
original post: nate
1.[+574, -143] Wow, I’ve honestly never listened to the song even once…
2. [+402, -97] I listened to the MR-removed version and they’re damn good at singing. Their dancing looked really fast paced too but their live was perfect, makes you realize how good being young is~~~ ㅋㅋ congrats on the win… If you haven’t listened to their song yet, just listen to it three times… because it gets better as you keep listening ㅋ
3. [+360, -87] Song’s good, tough dance, great live! I wish them luck
4. [+56, -19] They’re benefiting from the aura of their seniors
5. [+41, -9] They’re pretty good performers
6. [+31, -14] Congratulations babies ? let’s keep growing ?
7. [+26, -10] Take after your hyungs~ don’t cause scandals~ work hard~ fighting!! Congratulations on the win~~~
8. [+22, -5] Sad that their debut is being overshadowed by news of all the perverts right now
9. [+21, -6] Their song’s good but I do think the BTS influence has helped too… makes me wonder if winning #1 so easily will affect them in any way..
10. [+21, -0] I like their song ㅎㅎ and their wing dance is really unique
original post: naver
1.[+860, -64] Congratulations on the #1!!! Tomorrow x Together, fighting!! I like the song, let’s do well!
2. [+459, -21] Yeonjun is a cry baby. His personality seems so manly but I guess he’s sensitive at heart, how cute. Let’s fighting for the rest of the music shows this week!
3. [+322, -24] Congratulations on winning #1 just 8 days after debut ^^
4. [+74, -6] As expected of the BTS juniors, the group seems very talented but also innocent… They’re already in the Billboard 200 so I can tell that they have a bright future ahead of them. Congratulations on your first album and keep working hard.
5. [+68, -6] They sold nearly 80,000 albums and have over 33 million views on YouTube. Their digital rank is at the bottom but they still made it into the weekly chart and maxed out vote points for today. There’s no room to hate~ please congratulate them.
6. [+53, -4] It’s not that they’re not on the digital charts, they’re just hovering around #80-90. They’re dominating with international digital sales, and their album itself sold 80,000 copies in the first week, which is the #1 record for a rookie group this year. They’re also the #1 exported album in Japan and are #140 on the Billboard Hot 200, which makes them the first Korean debut group to hit that record. They’re doing well on YouTube and SNS and obviously doing super well with text votes. They’re hitting every best record this year as a rookie group so… what’s the problem?
7. [+39, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hate how haters act like digital score is the only thing that matters in winning #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you even know how many copies this group sold in their first week? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh
8. [+36, -3] Double the happiness now that we have a new group in the family. Congratulations on the win~~~