Vibe side “Legal action against Park Kyung’s sajaegi accusation”
“Hello, this is Major 9.
We are informing you of our position regarding the malicious remarks made by a certain artist on November 24, in which he mentioned our agency’s artist Vibe by name.
Although we gave the artist in question plenty of time to apologize through his agency, we still have not received a sincere apology, and the controversial statement in question has become accepted as fact. In order to correct this [misconception], we are announcing our plans to respond with strong legal action.
Our artist has already suffered irreversible and severe defamation, in addition to psychological pain and suffering. They express their regret that this rumor was spread so carelessly, without any fact-checking or consideration of the consequences.
We are also currently gathering evidence regarding the calumny and malicious spreading of false rumors about our agency’s artist that has been going on in the online sphere ever since the remark in question was posted. Should we decide to take legal measures against [such malicious commenters], we will be taking strong legal action without any leniency or negotiation.
Thank you to everyone who has given their love to our agency’s artist, and we will continue to do our utmost to protect our artists in the future.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+1084, -23] Eliminate singers who use sajaegi on music charts
2. [+749, -59] I’m cheering for Park Kyung.
3. [+625, -62] Vibe’s song features – a song that asks you to drink every day, split up with a girl and call her.
4. [+370, -187] I’m really curious. Who’s listening to Vibe’s song?
5. [+148, -10] I’m the only one who hasn’t listened to Vibe’s song yet…? ?
6. [+102, -2] So did you use sajaegi?ㅋㅋ
7. [+94, -1] Frankly speaking, I’m not sure about your real name, but I’d rather take this opportunity to investigate all of Melon and get rid of all of it. Everyone’s using sajaegi right now, but someone like Park Kyung came out and made it known like this.
8. [+94, -1] Now, let’s find out if that’s defamation or truth.
Park Kyung reveals the real names of the singers, which could be sentenced to 3 years in prison
A social critic named Choi Sung Jin stated that the situation has amplified because Park Kyung revealed the actual names of the artists that reportedly manipulated music charts.
He continued, “Cyber defamation can lead up to three years in prison or a fine of 30,000,000 KRW (~25,407.60 USD) even if the statement ends up being false.”
Choi added, “We need to make it clear that there are punishments for unconfirmed rumors.”
original post: theqoo
1. S*xual crime is suspended … What the hell is Korean law?
2. But first we need a clear investigation into the singers who are using sajaegi on music chartsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. What’s wrong with him? Park Kyung just tell the truth
4. Singers who use sajaegi should be punishedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not Park Kyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. If they sue him, will the police investigate sajaegi on the music chart?