What Muggles think of Jungkook’s car accident
I’m not even a Bangtan fan, I’m really not a fan of any group.
But when I saw the news about Jungkook’s car accident, I realized that it wasn’t due to drink and drive but onlydue to negligence, so it’s possible that it happened.
But the truth is Jungkook made a mistake. It’s a relief because it wasn’t a serious accident but he needs to be careful so that it doesn’t happen again.
He already apologized to the victim and settled it with the taxi driver. But seeing the way the 3rd parties are saying this and that and cursing at him is a bit wrong.
As an idol who has a bigger influence on teenagers, the moral standard may be a little higher than the public, but is it too severe?
original post: pann
1. [+125, -32] It was a minor accident, and he acknowledged that he did wrong and settled it with the victim so it seems like everything has came to an end. But instead, he’s getting hated so much. When I saw the headlines at first, I thought that he cause a serious accident or something
2. [+106, -109] It’s true that Jungkook was wrong but it’s not so serious to the point where he deserves heavy criticism
1) Jungkook was driving and saw cars that were parked illegally
2) He tried to avoid these cars and drove over the centerline
3) He made contact with a taxi
4) Neither the taxi driver nor Jungkook had any serious injuries, it was just a small collision. I saw them settling everything and writing a statement
5) It happened last week
6) The trash journalists are trying to stir up the mess
7) Those who don’t know anything appeared and started to curse at him
3. [+97, -24] It’s true that he needs to be careful since he can influence teenagers. It’s true that Jungkook was wrong, but seeing the kids calling him a criminal made me speechless. No one was seriously injured. Like OP said, it’s just something that he needs to be careful in the future.
4. [+38, -54] When Jennie had an illegal parking scandal, people were bashing her like she committed the greatest sin while Jungkook violated the traffic signal and people are acting like it’s not a big deal. This country is insane. Insane about men.
5. [+36, -19] To be honest, muggles just thought “oh so that Jungkook kid got into an accident, the other party was a taxi driver, they made up” ㅋㅋ They don’t even care that much about it