Bang Si Hyuk, resigns as CEO of HYBE… Management personnel reform
According to an announcement on July 1, Bang Si Hyuk is resigning from his CEO position to focus on production. He’ll be replaced by former Nexon Korea CEO Park Ji Won, who took charge of HYBE’s restructuring that began last May, while Lenzo Yoon has been appointed as the CEO of HYBE America. Lenzo Yoon will be operating the American subsidiary of HYBE alongside Scooter Braun, who’ll continue managing Ithaca Holdings.
Bang Si Hyuk will still have a role in management as chairman and a member of the board of directors, but Park Ji Won will handle HYBE Label’s management strategy and overall operations. cr
original post: naver
1. [+209, -5] I hope that HYBE can grow into a global agency. I support BTS to become global stars that shine further
2. [+111, -2] But Lee Soo Man, who said that Korea should do everything to help China become #1 in the world, is still the CEO of SM
3. [+57, -3] Chairman~ Please let BTS make music they want~
4. [+28, -1] I think his decision was right
5. [+7, -0] I should buy HYBE stocks
6. [+5, -0] I hope you help BTS focus on their music.. And personally I hope BTS has a little more Korean activities.. I hope I get to see them a lot on music shows..