When do you feel that BTS is the top idol?
original post: theqoo
1. Perhaps BTS has been the top idol since 2017. But in 2017, I just thought about Wanna One …
2. Is it before or after DNA? I don’t know BTS before DNA. I heard the name of the group, but didn’t know anything about the members.
3. Honestly, BTS has been the top idol since the end of 2016, early 2017. At that time, BTS became EXO’s rival.
4. It’s Spring Day, even non-fans (including me and my husband) think this song is a masterpiece.
5. But they have no hit songs. EXO has Growl, TWICE has Cheer Up, but I don’t recall any song when mentioning BTS
-> No hit song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song with 100 million streams so far. IU, Bolbbalgan4, TWICE. BTS (5 songs) – Blood Sweat & Tears, Spring Day, DNA, IDOL, Fake Love
6. Even now, those who don’t recognize BTS as the top idol are pathetic.
7. I feel BTS is the top idol from ‘Blood Sweat & Tears’ song.
8. Actually they just need a hit song to make the country loud? I don’t think there’s any song other than ‘Blood Sweat & Tears’.
9. You can’t know when BTS is the top idol because they don’t have any hit songs