When top idols meet cameras in the airportㄷㄷㄷ
Fansites + Journalists
This is the number of cameras they see whenever they get off the van
original post: pann
1. [+346, -3] Wow as soon as I look at this picture, I know what panic disorder must feel like at the airport…
2. [+248, -1] Wow… I gasped the moment I saw that picture.
3. [+128, -1] But you know what? I know it’s terrible to say something like that, but it’s also a measure of your popularity. Imagine when one day, yyou realize that the number of people going is starting to decrease and when there’s no one else, I think you would really be in panic disorder.
4. [+122, -0] If celebrities don’t have gazes around them, they’d be worried about their fame, if not for the popularity, they’d be worried about gazes around them, this is the kind of job they have.
5. [+94, -3] This was the day when EXO went to Taiwan to film their reality showㅜㅜ
6. [+78, -46] EXO has been doing that for 7 years……ㄷㄷㄷ It was great that they didn’t miss their schedule because of this. There are many idols who have to take break from activities due to health issues these days. Idol is a tough job.
7. [+61, -7] Am I the only one who thinks this is nothing to be afraid of? If I were a celebrity, I would just enjoy this.
8. [+35, -3] There are many comments against EXOㅋㅋ This was the day when EXO went to film their reality show. They’re famous enough to have this
9. [+21, -0] Don’t disturb the passengers at the airport…
10. [+20, -0] But it’s better than no one at all