Where is the definition closer to K-Pop?
1. Music sung by Koreans in many different languages
2. Music sung in Korean by people of many different nationalities (sometimes there are no Koreans at all)
(The photos are just examples)
original post: theqoo
1. 11111, and it would be great if all the members are Korean
2. What are you saying? Both cases 1 and 2 are already K-Pop groupsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. 2, K-Pop is the music genre of Korea!! If you don’t sing in Korean, it’s not K-Pop
4. 2, language is important
5. I don’t care about anything else, but they have to sing in Korean
6. As long as they are Korean
7. 2, at least Korean is the most essential in K-Pop!!!!!!!!
8. In my opinion, K-Pop must have Korean
9. One or more Korean members and debuted in Korea, active mainly in Korea with Korean songs
10. K-Pop = Koreans sing in Korean