Which was your favorite Reply series?
original post: pann
1. [+830, -78] Reply 1994 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+723, -109] Reply 1988
3. [+690, -86] Reply 1997 was the best. The main characters that were after each other’s throats all the time.
4. [+195, -17] Reply 1997 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jung Eunji was so good at playing the role as an idol fan, and Seo Inguk’s “don’t meet him” was legendary. Even Hoya was good and the mood maker Lee Shiwon too. I also loved Eun Jiwon and Shin Soyul’s couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ There are no bad characters from the other Reply series either, but the characters of Reply 1997 were just the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+186, -10] Reply 1994. I really liked it so much ㅜㅜㅠ Pointing out each others’ accents and event the things I didn’t understand were funny. I also liked the fact that there were many stories about the life of a college student ㅜㅜㅠ It was funny how they were trying so hard to fix their accents but then gave up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also, in Reply 1994, there were many love stories about family like Reply 1988. But I found it a bit regrettable that they focused too much on the love lines. My favorites were Haetae and Trash.
6. [+145, -16] I liked Reply 1988 the most. In Reply 1988, it seemed more interesting because they had a lot of scenes with everyone in the neighborhood.
7. [+113, -7] 1994
8. [+90, -11] Reply 1997 was the funniest
9. [+67, -1] Reply 1994
10. [+66, -0] ‘Reply 1997’ didn’t use any famous actors at the time. But I think it was great!! In particular, if it didn’t succeed, you probably didn’t care about it.