Who is the most recognizable 3rd generation male idol?
I mean to know the name of the idol when you see his face or know the face when you hear his name.
I personally think it’s Yook Sungjae and D.O.
BTOB Yook Sungjae who’s known as an idol
“Goblin”, “School 2015” etc made him more popular in the drama world
He’s a member of variety shows too
D.O. is known for being EXO D.O.
He gained recognition for his roles in various dramas such as “It’s Okay, That’s Love”, “100 Days My Prince” etc.
Except for these two, none of the 3rd-generation male idols come to this level of public recognition. Not just among young people, I’m talking about all generations!!
I think Cha Eunwoo is also popular
original post: instiz
1. Personally, it’s BTS..?
3. Cha Eunwoo and Kang Daniel?
4. Cha Eunwoo, V, Kang Daniel, Zico..? There’s many
5. V and Jungkook…?
6. If you look at Gallup’s surveys, isn’t it Jimin?
7. Cha Eunwoo, my parents know his name and face…
8. My parents know D.O. because of Wondeuk
9. I think BTS is more famous for the group itself rather than individually, and for the individual popularity, I agree
10. My parents know BTS and Yook Sungjae