Why is JYP being more serious with NiziU than you thought
They add the names of JYP girl groups’ songs in their lyrics
original post: theqoo
1. I watched their MV on YouTube, but to be honest, they will be buried if they debut in Korea..ㅋㅋ
2. NiziU and JYP are not to be blamed, but obviously the Japanese will pretend that their J-Pop culture is so successful…
3. They look like amateur dancers who cover K-Pop songs
4. Is NiziU classified as K-Pop on charts of other countries? Or are they classified as J-Pop?
5. I’m not happy that JYP is bringing a group with all the Japanese members to Kpop, but anyway, I wish them well~^^~^^
6. If NiziU had been from a Japanese agency, would they have attracted such global attention? It’s all thanks to JYP, but of course I don’t want to call them as a K-Pop group…
7. No, they only promote in Japan… I didn’t even watch this show, and I only read theqoo posts, but to be honest, too many people watched it somehow;
8. But I don’t understand why K-Pop groups can promote in Japan, but you guys don’t want J-Pop groups to promote in Korea??????
9. Park Jin Young only cares about moneyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. But what’s the problem with K-Pop or J-Pop? Foreigners don’t care about it.. There’s no border in music, anyway, if they promote in Korea, they will sing Korean songs