G-Dragon → Taeyang and Daesung’s discharge … Is a 4-member BIGBANG comeback possible?
Daesung and Taeyang are scheduled to be discharged on the 10th
Netizens believe that due to all the allegations involving the members, BIGBANG is hardly able to return as four. Even if YG pushes group activities to revive the company’s stock price, the public criticism will be inevitable.
original post: naver
1. [+265, -34] Whether it’s a BIGBANG 4-member comeback, a unit or solo, if you’re not interested in it then don’t listen. Why do you care if they comeback or notㅋ It’s their decision, you have no right to interfereㅋㅋ
2. [+143, -5] They’re not even discharged yet and already in trouble
3. [+226, -131] Whether it’s all four or solo, it’s all right. I just want to listen to their songs
4. [+191, -101] I already want to listen to Kwon Ji Yong’s new songs
5. [+180, -99] I missed BIGBANG so much. I’ll be waiting
6. [+70, -11] Look at this reporter writing such a malicious article
7. [+61, -4] BIGBANG are such good singers so I’m interested in what they’ll come out with next. Daesung and Taeyang haven’t even been discharged yet. BIGBANG, everyone should come out soon!
8. [+54, -5] They’ll take care of it.
9. [+104, -57] Just do a Taeyang solo