WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon taken to hospital for symptoms of herniated disc in his neck … Cancels ‘Inkigayo’ appearance
On June 2, WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon was sent to the emergency room after feeling symptoms of a herniated disc in his neck.
As a result, WINNER will not be participating in the June 2 broadcast of SBS’s “Inkigayo.”
original post: naver
1.[+335, -5] Kang Seung Yoon, let’s not get sick. If it hurts, let’s rest. Don’t overdo it.
2. [+203, -2] Seungyoon, don’t get sick. Take a rest.
3. [+161, -6] I’m so sad. He ran around on stage like that without thinking about his health.
4. [+134, -2] Don’t be sick. Make sure you get rest today, crying
5. [+111, -2] Get some rest. Don’t overdo it.
6. [+62, -1] Seungyoon, don’t get sick. If he is on stage, he will work very hard without taking care of himself. I’m worried about him as a fan. Seungyoon didn’t look sick because of his personality. He would have tried to get on stage until the end.
7. [+48, -0] I fell a lot at the festival, and that’s why. Get out of here, Seungyoon.
8. [+41, -0] He’s doing a lot of work, so don’t get sick and stay healthy.
9. [+33, -0] Seungyoon, don’t get sick