X1 ‘ONE IT! Sorry for making you worry’
X1 on their way to Bangkok, Thailand to attend ‘KPOP FESTA in BANGKOK’
original post: naver
1. [+284, -8] What’s wrong with the kids? I feel so sorry for them. Have a safe flight
2. [+205, -3] They just say hello but why the title like thatㅋㅋ^^ I love you X1, have a safe flight!!
3. [+143, -0] X1, I love you, please take care of yourself.
4. [+111, -0] I love you.
5. [+93, -0] I love you X1. Have a safe flight.
6. [+23, -0] What’s wrong with X1? It’s just the adults who who eat the money and hide behind X1.
7. [+14, -0] What’s wrong with X1? It’s CJ and Mnet.. Don’t be discouraged. Take care of yourself! X1 fighting!
8. [+12, -0] I love you. You guys didn’t do anything wrong.
9. [+10, -0] X1 didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just curious about CJ, the crew, and the agency officials.
10. [+9, -0] Why are you bowing to me? There’s someone else who’s going to do it for you.
original post: theqoo
1. Just disband
2. You should swear at CJ. Don’t blame the kids
3. CJ should disband X1 and stop performing the idol audition show
4. The same is true for students who receive accusations when their parents go to school to illegally enroll. CJ, who sees these members as an “item”. They have sold over 400K copies of the album, do you think CJ will disband their money-making machine? If something happens to the members, CJ can’t stop saying they haven’t signed the contract yet.
5. Quickly disband and let them go their own way ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. They just say hello to the fans. It’s not an apology
8. If they don’t disband, it’s scary
9. They’re beneficiaries, so it’s best to disband