X1’s Cha Junho under school bullying controversy… Some fans ask “I don’t believe this, provide evidence”
On June 9, an online forum post alleging that Cha Jun Ho had been a perpetrator of school violence began to garner attention. The forum post was in the form of screenshots of social media posts from someone who alleged that Cha Jun Ho had bullied them in elementary school.
The poster claimed that Cha Jun Ho had made their school life difficult by swearing at and making personal insults against other students, including themselves.
As evidence, the poster shared a photo of their graduation album and texts that they had exchanged with the people around them. cr
original post: nate
1. [+1200, -32] Seems like school bullying is a trend. Sistar should be investigated again too
2. [+1110, -13] School bullying can never be justified.. middle and high schoolers, take a good look~ ~ Please never use violence during school days, you will regret it as you get older~ ~
3. [+942, -12] He needs to stop hiding behind his agency, he should step up on himself and clarify what happened with his own mouth
4. [+42, -0] Sistar really needs to be grateful that they debuted early
5. [+38, -1] He’ll probably make a half-hearted apology and go back to promosㅋㅋㅋㅋ