X1 to surpass ‘Hyung’ Wanna One… Debut album, breaking Wanna One’s record?
‘Brothers’ X1 and Wanna One. X1’s album has surpassed 400,000 copies in the first 4 days of release. Considering that Wanna One’s debut album is 410,000 copies, it’s likely that X1 will set a record for the debut album of ‘Produce 101’ series.
original post: theqoo
1. That’s the power of overseas fans
2. The goal of X1 is to defeat Wanna One?ㅋㅋㅋ
3. Wanna One fans don’t want Wanna One to be called brothers with X1…
4. This is why Produce continues despite controversies
5. Too bad Wanna One has to be compared to a fraud group.
6. Compared to Wanna One, it’s humiliating … It’s ironic to be bound as brothers from the same producer.
7. Damn it, don’t touch Wanna One. What kind of brother is this?
8. Chinese fans bought 200,000 copies … The record really seems to be very important for overseas fans
9. Don’t compare them with Wanna One………
10. 200,000 copies abroad??? After that, I didn’t even see their popularity in Korea
11. The word ‘brothers’ is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ