YG Entertainment composer on Seungri’s retirement, “He’s being expelled, why is he claiming to be dropping out?”
original post: nate
1.[+2,455, -9] He’s right, this isn’t a retirement, this is being kicked out
2. [+2,015, -14] Kicked out of the industry forever, he should be off to jail
3. [+1,801, -11] Totally right
4. [+162, -3] Imagine how sh*tty you had to be for people from your own agency to speak like this about you. Even hate is wasted on this idiot, tsk tsk.
5. [+111, -2] I wonder how he treated those around him for them to be responding like this now, like he deserves it. He must’ve lived a total trash of a life. All that luck only for him to ruin it all in the end.
6. [+85, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How refreshing. He’s totally acting like he was just a pawn in a scheme and doesn’t deserve any of this.. what a joke ^_^
7. [+80, -0] Where’s his b*tch of a sister too? Why is she staying quiet now? ㅋ
8. [+60, -1] YG’s at the brink of failure because of Seungri, I doubt their staff care about him anymore ㅋㅋㅋ their stocks are crashing right now ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+42, -1] Same agency and yet it’s almost like they were waiting for this to happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ imagine how much of a b*tch Seungri was to the staff in YG for them to act like this.
10. [+30, -0] Seungri must’ve been rude to this composer if he’s saying this stuff about his own company singer
‘Seungri shock’ YG Entertainment stocks crash
original post: nate
1.[+1,273, -7] I really hope they fail
2. [+1,126, -5] It’s not only Seungri but YG too that needs to be destroyed
3. [+1,116, -6] Their stocks should’ve crashed a while ago, they’ve gotten away with enough scandals now
4. [+54, -0] YG and Naver are still backing Seungri (the son of Naver’s chairperson is a DJ in YG)
5. [+48, -0] Fans of YG artists need to boycott the company even when their favorite groups have their comebacks. Black Pink, Winner, iKON, Akdong Musician, Lee Hi… boycott all of them. I know you fans have had problems with YG for a while now, right? Boycott everything produced by YG and support them after your groups have left for other agencies. YG really needs to fail.
Seungri’s retirement declaration, why hasn’t YG or Yang Hyun Suk said anything?
original post: naver
1.[+303, -2] Why do you think? Because he knows he’s next so he’s keeping his mouth shut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+157, -3] Investigate YG too
3. [+147, -1] Yang Hyun Suk’s busy taking care of himself in case the fire hits him too… This scandal seems like it’s going to hit politics soon and I bet you YG is smack in the middle of it.
4. [+99, -6] He’s probably combing through his memories right now to check if he’s involved with any of Seungri’s crap and going through any leftover evidence to destroy it ㅋ He has no time to be commenting on whatever Seungri said right now ㅋ
5. [+65, -3] I bet you there’s tons of stuff to come out of Yang Hyun Suk if they would just investigate him
6. [+31, -0] YG bribing the police is a much more serious issue than these celebrity Katalks going around
7. [+26, -2] He’s a thug. Totally left Seungri out to take all the bullets. The biggest issue out of all is YG himself! Everything began with him!
8. [+20, -0] YG really needs to fail