Yang Hyun Suk, Email urged YG staff “I never act ashamed”
On May 30, Yang Hyun Suk, in an email sent to his staff, said: “First of all, I have to tell you that I’m really sorry,” he said. “There is no reason to worry about recent reports.”
He continued, “The day after the broadcast aired was the second anniversary of my father’s passing. I had to travel to the countryside, so I didn’t have time to respond to the reports.”
Yang Hyun Suk added, “The allegations that were made during the May 27 broadcast of ‘Straight’ are absolutely not true. I’ve never done anything illegal that the broadcasting station is arguing that I did nor anything that you wouldn’t be proud of. I believe that the truth will come out to the world soon.”
original post: naver
1.[+387, -4] I think the staff knows better.
2. [+304, -5] When Seungri was suspected, he removed all documents, a few trucks in YG. I remember.
3. [+113, -9] That’s terrible.
4. [+21, -0] So why do you call girls in restaurants?
5. [+21, -0] Park Yoochun even told a news conference that he was innocent.
6. [+18, -0] He is so proud of himself, he is also a person who destroys documents at dawn.
7. [+15, -0] Do they believe this?