YG (Yang Hyun Suk), how is he different from SM (Lee Soo Man) and JYP (Park Jin Young)
original post: nate
1.[+878, -31] Aside from educating their own celebrities, the heads of SM and JYP also seem to be trying to improve themselves. But the head of YG defends his problematic celebrities and he also seems to be causing trouble himself.
2. [+194, -25] I heard that SM forces plastic surgery, JYP forces dance practice, and YG forces sexual favors.
3. [+127, -9] Studying and education background aren’t everything but this is why people need to be educated. It’s the difference between SKY graduates and a high school graduate.
4. [+62, -7] High school graduate vs. Seoul National University graduate & Yonsei University graduate
5. [+61, -4] Lee Soo Man is good at making money. Park Jin Young creates artists. Yang Hyun Suk creates criminals.
6. [+49, -1] Isn’t YG just an uneducated delinquent?
7. [+47, -4] I think JYP is the best one… What kind of agency makes food for trainees like that? The way JYP acts is too peculiar at times but his hard-working and passionate personalities are 100 times better.
8. [+42, -9] I’m viewing Park Jin Young differently these days… I used to think he was the biggest delinquent but JYP seems the best one…
9. [+40, -0] It’s simple. SM and JYP don’t do alcohol business. Once you dip your toes into alcohol business, you can’t help but do dirty work. Alcohol business is tough due to the strict laws and policies, so you can’t run the business unless you lobby the public servants. And do you really think you can make money by young adults coming to the club and paying for a few beers? You need to have VIP customers who pay for $100,000 Mansour set to make a $70,000 profit. What if the VIP wants women and drugs? Of course you have to serve them. In order to do that, you need to pay off the police with cash. What else can you do when this is the only way to earn money in this business? It’s all about using cash to evade taxes.
10. [+39, -1] So stupid of the public to believe that SM and JYP are clean.
11. [+29, -4] I’m not obsessed with education background but usually, those who studied well in school follow the norms and act logically.
12. [+29, -5] Three of them are similar. It depends on how well they hide themselves, how many crimes they commit, and how quiet their lives are.
13. [+27, -10] It’s because SM is the biggest media controller ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everybody knows SM and YG are the same, tsk tsk. SM was already unveiled with a tax investigation but it was buried quietly.
14. [+25, -3] Dual Contract vs. Drug Store vs. Cult – who will be the final winner?
15. [+24, -2] Result of a tax investigation few years ago:
SM: 10.2B won
YG: 3B won
JYP: 0 won