“‘You can lose, Love yourself’, BTS’ philosophy, and fans’ sympathy”
original post: naver
1. [+141, -1] Bangtan has Kim Namjoon
2. [+86, -2] If you know the lyrics of BTS, you’ll be 100 times more empathetic. The lyrics are really good for art.
3. [+25, -1] BTS~
4. [+8, -0] I feel that BTS will be able to win the Nobel Prize for literature someday. The lyrics are too poetic and beautiful. Please listen to the lyrics carefully!
5. [+6, -0] Bangtan made me think that my life became worthwhile. Who can make a difference in me? Bangtan made me able to acknowledge others and accept different lives with determination, who made me love myself, I have no religion, no illness, no reading, but I think and reflect on many things through their music, sincere attitude and consideration.
6. [+6, -0] BTS songs’ good point is that it’s endless, but first of all, it’s very similar to your life, so I think it’s sympathetic. I love their songs.
7. [+4, -0] The lyrics are poetic, philosophical. BTS, not idol, but artist.
8. [+3, -0] I’m proud of my singer
9. [+3, -0] Language genius, Bangtan shines even more.
10. [+2, -0] Genius leader Kim Namjoon
11. [+2, -0] It’s not natural that BTS always works hard in a high position, humble and always creates content that makes fans happy. As consistent as the first days of debut!!! This is the best artist ever. Let’s see, BTS.
12. [+1, -0] The lyrics are touching. I’m surprised that it works in foreign countries as well as Korea. I think people are very similar.